Call Today: UK+44 28 9099 5931| IRE+353 71 985 6215
ezServiceHUB - Easy to implement, Easy to train, Easy to use
Yes, our ezServiceHUB ezPro product provides an integration with Quickbooks. We also offer accounting integrations with Xero, Sage Cloud, Sage 50, Sage 200, Sage Intacct, & Big Red Cloud + Stripe for payments. Why not email us on email@example.com or call us on one of the numbers above so we can provide further help and support.
Field service management software empowers staff working on location or on-site to manage their service jobs far more effectively. Common field services jobs include repair and maintenance, installations, and regular onsite asset inspections. Cloud based field service management software means that the software app can be accessed from anywhere on the move via a browser – unlike tradition server/office-based desktop solutions. The process of automation, analytics, real-time data and on-site intelligence gathering as well as electronic forms digitalisation means that field service management software helps streamline all aspects of managing a mobile workforce far more effectively. Moreover, a well-designed easy to use, software solution like ezManagement’s ezServiceHUB, will provide a profitable annual exponential return on investment due to the on-site mobile data collation which gets synced back in real-time for faster management decisions and huge productivity outputs versus manual processes. It is the way to make your service management business far more profitable
1. VISABILITY - A field service software solution like ezServiceHub & App solution from Ez Management will make your field service mangement business far more profitable as it provides accountability on all your on-site operations.
2. IMPROVED CUSTOMER SERVICE - The ServiceJobs App will provide a faster efficient and more professional customer service job operation including SMS/email customer job alert emails; captures customer signatures and provide digitalised electronic work sheets and industry forms which can be emailed directly to customer on-site. No more lost and late paperwork with illegible handwriting.
3. ACCURATE JOB PRICING - Automation means that every Service Job from Commercial to Domestic will be priced far more accurately – ensuring you earn the correct margin on your labour and parts
4. IMPROVED JOB MANAGEMENT - Never miss a maintenance or reactive call again with automated Maintenance Contract management which schedules every job in advance on the Job Scheduler
5. MORE SALES/ MORE SERVICE JOBS – Get your engineers and technicians to book follow-up jobs whilst on-site to maximise job productivity by allocating new jobs to either themselves or another engineer. By using the ServiceJobs App, engineers and technicians can find jobs near their GPS location for example, if they have finished a service job early and there isn’t a job lined up for them.
A good field service management system should provide the following:
1. Excellent Customer Support as technology can often be daunting – for example at EZ management our technical support team can help with issues such as new WIFI routers causing App issues (hardware) to software issues. We promise to get return your call /email query within workhours and get you up and running ASAP.
2. Authentic Client References – Online Software Reviews are important but often do not provide full context. The ability to speak directly to a client who uses the software is far more important than any review as it is more trustworthy and genuine. Feel free to ask for client references.
3. A cost-effective solution - Cost and Value are not the same thing and the best Field Service Software should help you increase your bottom line. Things to watch out for: a. Initial Software Set up fees do not have to be exorbitant ( as an indicator, they should be less that £1000) b. Training should not take too long – if it takes weeks to learn the field service software and you have to attend an Academy, then that may indicate that the software is in control, which would be a red flag. You need to be able to control the software - not the software company! c. Additional add-ons eg Accounting Integrations, new industry forms should not be too expensive.
Yes, our ezServiceHUB ezPro product provides an integration with Xero Accounts package. We also offer accounting integrations with QuickBooks, Sage Cloud (Sage Accounting), Sage 50, Sage 200, Sage Intacct, & Big Red Cloud + Stripe for payments. Why not email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on one of the numbers above so we can provide further help and support.
Yes, EZ management’s Cloud-based ezServiceHUB and ServiceJobs App field service solution is suitable for small to medium sized businesses. With our end-to-end solution, our software has helped small to medium companies significantly grow their field service businesses over the years. We have a high loyalty customer retention factor – clients only leave if they have sold their companies or merged with or have merged with a bigger company.
Yes, Ez Management’s Security Installer software provides an alternative to Alarm Master. Ez Management has been serving the Fire & Security Industry for over 20 years in Ireland (with over 70% market penetration) and more recently the UK market, so has significant experience in this sector. With powerful automation features geared towards the Security installer, it makes complex Fire and Security installation and Maintenance job Quotes easier with Templates and a quote history ( track all your quotes from enquiry to install) A job can easily be created directly from the Quote once approved and sent to engineer or technician’s mobile App. All the Fire & Security forms are available FREE on the ServiceJobs App which generates instant Field worker and Job Time sheets. Pricing schemes makes job pricing easier as you will see the margin on every Quote and Invoice sent. We know the Fire & Security industry which means our cost-effective Cloud based software is the superior alternative to Alarm Master.
Yes, the ServiceJobs mobile app for fieldworkers is available on both Android & iOS devices
Yes, the ServiceJobs App is a native App which has its own offline database of jobs assigned so that the user can complete and generate documentation and record the time on the job as well as materials used when technicians or engineers have no cover so they can continue to record their work and see the details of jobs they have been assigned. Once coverage is resumed, the App syncs back the data and job documentation directly to the office software.
Our system was designed to be intuitive for each user type. This means it will not take users long to get up and running - in most cases users can start Scheduling & Dispatching jobs immediately to techs & engineers. It is so easy to use and makes complex tasks like Job pricing easy by automation. Both the Office users /Dispatchers and Fieldworkers will get a dedicated onboarding experience for each system to help them learn how it works. There will also be ongoing customer support as well as video materials & help features. We aim to have your business using your ezServiceHUB product +ServiceJobs software immediately.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get news on our latest products and ongoing updates.